Wyoming County Chamber Services
The Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce is working in many ways to bring better living to the Wyoming County area. Listed below are some of the services we offer to our businesses. Why not bring your business to Wyoming County?
Why the Chamber is good for your business.
The concept of the Chamber of Commerce as a wholly volunteer institution in the United States is eight years older than the Declaration of Independence. The New York State Chamber of Commerce, the first in America was organized in 1768 and five years later than the first local chamber formed in Charleston, South Carolina. After more than 200 years, the Chamber concept has grown from a single purpose federation of traders to a broad community development association -- believing that when men and women of high purpose work unselfishly on programs they have in common -- progress is the result. Activities were expanded in magnitude and importance. Today the Chamber assists local government with planning, manpower, expertise and special areas of request and is the voice of the business community on many items of importance.
- FREE Educational Luncheons: The opportunity to attend several luncheons throughout the year providing networking opportunities and educational material about current events and other business material.
- FREE Networking Events: Networking events held in the evenings at various locations throughout the county. Meet, greet and exchange contact info with other business leaders in the community.
- Health & Dental Insurance: The opportunity to purchase group health as well and dental insurance benefits through Chamber Choice-even sole proprietors.
- Advertising - Enter to win free advertising in the Wyoming County Examiner...
- FREE On-Line Listing: Your business listed in our on-line directory.
- FREE Set of Our Membership Mailing Labels: We will provide you with approximately 400 labels to conduct a mailing to our members.
- FREE Member to Member Mailing: You provide 500 copies of your promotion and we'll include your information in one of our quarterly mailings.
- FREE Listing in our Business Directory: Your business will be listed in our 8,000 annual business directories distributed.
- FREE Article in our Quarterly Newsletter: The opportunity to submit an article promoting your business that will be featured in one of our newsletters.
- Discount Energy Program: Take advantage of potential savings on commercial electric usage through On-Demand Energy.
- Legislative and Other Educational Forums: You will be invited at no charge, to attend various seminars.
- Print, Radio, and Television Advertising: The chamber will promote our businesses throughout the area.